About the Tutor
A highly experienced, native tutor, Philippe Boivin, based in London (UK), specializes in one-to-one tuition for children and adults. With over 25 years of practice, 20 of those years in London, Philippe is a flexible, professional tutor who designs customized learning scenarios to maximize a student's learning experience.
- Over 25 years of practice, 20 of those years in London
- Taught over 460 individual students within the last 19 years
- Designed hundreds of custom exercises and techniques to facilitate learning
- Tutoring for both children and adults
1989 – Present Teaching French and Spanish in London
- Self-employed tutor catering to exam takers, adult learners, and children from the age of seven
- Taught French from scratch through Common Entrance, GCSE, A Levels, SATs (USA), BA
- Taught Spanish up to GCSE
- Experienced in many Exam Board papers
1986 – 1987 Designed and taught courses for immigrants in Angers, France
1986 – 1987 Taught French in a Preparatory School in Houston, Texas, plus private tutoring
1985 – 1986 Taught French to groups of adult learners in Instituto Panamericano in Mexico, plus private tutoring
Community Interpreting, Croydon CETS (London), 2006
DipTrans, Diploma in Translation (English to French) Institute of Linguists (London), 2003
E.S.E.U., Perpignan (France), 1985
Secondary education in France
Contact the Tutor to discuss the tuition options available to you.
Read a little more about his story to get to know the Tutor better.